Master's Degree

Postgraduate Loan for master’s Student loans for postgraduate Masters degrees in all subjects, including taught and research programmes. Available for full-time, part-time and distance learning courses.

Bachelor Degree

EU students are eligible to apply for a tuition fee loan from the UK government . The UK government has recently confirmed that EU students starting in the 2017/18...

Top-up Degree

Top Up degrees are for those who have successfully completed a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Foundation Degree and want to study further and progress onto the final year of an Honours degree programme.

BTEC Higher National Diploma HND

Further education (FE) includes any study after secondary education that’s not part of higher education (that is, not taken as part of an undergraduate or graduate degree).

Higher National Certificate HNC

Students on the HNC / HND courses are eligible for financial support through ‘Student Finance England’ to help with a loan for the course fee and for a maintenance loan and grant to support living expenses whilst on the course.

Foundation Course

If you are an international student finishing your high school exams, have completed less than 13 years of education and would like to take your first degree in the UK, you will need to study a foundation course at a UK university or college.